Saturday, March 5, 2005

Discomfort - chalk pastel drawing of seated nude male

chalk pastel drawing of seated nude male torso with leg curled up awkwardly in front
As I progressed with my drawings in my second Life Drawing class at college, I worked toward loosening up my drawing style rather than smoothing and blending the pastel all the time. "Discomfort" was an early self-portrait I did to show the interaction of the leg with the torso (that I have to admit was a rather uncomfortable position to sit in) around the time I started to loosen up.

Materials Used: Rembrandt Chalk Pastel on Bond Paper
Dimensions: 18" x 24"
Year Created: 2005
Status: Available

Tags: , , ,

0 Responses to “Discomfort - chalk pastel drawing of seated nude male”

Post a Comment

© 2013 Art Mechanism. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks