Wednesday, March 9, 2005

Relaxation - loose chalk pastel drawing of reclining female nude

loose chalk pastel drawing of reclining female nude
As I progressed with my drawings in my second Life Drawing class at college, I worked toward loosening up my drawing style rather than smoothing and blending the pastel all the time. Though the last drawing that my girlfriend at the time was gracious enough to pose for before we broke up the following month, this was the first image I did after allowing myself to loosen up my drawing style.

Materials Used: Rembrandt Chalk Pastel on Bond Paper
Dimensions: 18" x 24"
Year Created: 2005
Status: Available

Tags: , , ,

0 Responses to “Relaxation - loose chalk pastel drawing of reclining female nude”

Post a Comment

© 2013 Art Mechanism. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks